Garmin Forerunner 35Published: April 09, 2019
- Battery life: nine days in smartwatch mode and 13 hours in GPS mode
- Built-in GPS
- All-day tracking of heart rate, steps, calories, and high-intensity activity
- Pairs with iPhones and Androids to offer a variety of connected features (smart notifications, weather, music, etc.)
- Available in four colors
- Fits wrist circumferences of 5.5” - 7.9”
- .9” L x .9” W display
- 1.3 Oz.
- Vibration notifications
- Convenient music controls
- Long battery life
- Bulky design
- Limited customization options
- Some connectivity issues
Who It’s For…
Runners and cyclists who need a no-frills, user-friendly fitness tracker.
Who It’s Not For…
Those who want a feature-loaded fitness-tracking watch that acts like a smartphone.
Why We Picked It:
- This watch covers all the fitness-tracking bases: heart rate, steps, distance, and calories. It is easy to operate and will satisfy those looking for a basic set of features.
- The screen remains visible in direct sunlight due to trans-reflective glassware.
- It can be paired with Androids and iPhones for enhanced functionality and smart notifications.