Nathan Trailmix Plus 2 Hydration BeltPublished: April 09, 2019
- Holds up to iPhone 7 Plus
- Two 10 Oz. flasks with push-pull caps
- Zip pocket in front
- Reflective edging for safety
- Holds 0.5 L
- Weighs 9.1 oz.
- Does not move while running
- Keeps items secure during vigorous activity
- Easily adjusts to your shape
- No chafing
- Smartly designed for grabbing flasks on-the-go
- Can slow you down when running
- Pocket usage can be limited due to closures
- Some reports of flasks leaking
Who It’s For…
Marathon runners looking for a belt that fits an iPhone 7 Plus with additional room for keys, cards, and snacks.
Who It’s Not For…
Those looking for a basic carry-all without many bells and whistles.
Why We Picked It:
- The multi-dimensional stretch materials ensure it remains secure on the waist at all times.
- Each compartment serves a specific purpose. It has just enough storage space for everything a marathon runner may need, without any extraneous design details.
- Bounce-free and with even weight distribution, it sits comfortably on the hips.